Complaints Procedure

If you are not satisfied with the handling of your claim by a broker or insurance company, you may contact your insurance company notifying them of your dissatisfaction.

You can make a formal complaint to IRA quoting the details of your policy which should include name of the insurer, details about the complaint and copies of any documents relating to the complaint.